FRS Training would be delighted to hear from experienced tutors who have delivered training on behalf of Education Training Boards.
Interested applicants should hold at least 4 years’ experience training in the following areas:
• Painting and decorating
• Woodworking, floor and wall tiling
• Transport and logistics
• HGV Rigid and Bus instruction
• Agriculture, horticulture and mariculture
• Textile floor covering
• Education, training delivery and evaluation
• Employability and career planning
* Train the trainer (Training Development and Evaluation) or other teaching qualification.
* Minimum 4 years teaching experience post qualification.
* Previous experience in the delivery of contracted training courses on behalf of Education Training Boards would be an advantage.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Good interpersonal skills.
* Evidence of own professional development through in-service and study.
* Excellent MS Office and reporting skills.